RF-104G 21+17 MFG 2 taking part in NATO Recce Exercise "Big Click", held first week of September 1974 at Leck AB, Germany

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6672, model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien)
RF-104G first flight April 9, 1965 coded KC+151 at FIAT, Turin-Caselle
project "Earl" (for MFG 2) as RF-104G with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system installed
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date May 21, 1965 by BABwFIAT
VB+212 MFG 2 (Navy Wing 2) at Eggebek AB delivery date on May 26, 1965
21+17 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1971
modified to MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B on January 15, 1979
back to MFG 2 on March 23, 1979; ErpSt 61 at Manching AB on April 24, 1984
withdrawn from use at LwSchleuse 11 on December 4, 1985 with 3.075 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) January 10, 1986
to Hellenic Air Force coded "FG-672" on February 19, 1986 for 116 Wing at Araxos AB; recoded "RF-672" around 1988
last flight from 116 CW to 132 CG (Agrinion HAF Detachment) on November 4, 1992 and withdrawn from use
stored Agrinion AB September 2005 noted; stored at Agrinion AB as "6672" in October 2017 noted.

Note the white wall tire

copyright © GŁnter Grondstein