RF-104G 23+92 Aufklärungsgeschwader 51 "Immelmann" (AG 51)

RF-104G, construction number 683D-8102, model 683-04-10, built by Fokker
manufactured by North Group (ARGE-Nord); first flight May 30, 1963 at Fokker-Schiphol coded KG+202
to Weserflug (ARGE-Nord) in May 1963 for RF-104G modifications according project "Bacchus" (for AG 51)
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date November 11, 1963 by BABwFokker (RNAF-MTA)
EA+106 AG 51 at Ingolstsdt-Manching AB delivery date on November 14, 1963
23+92 JaboG 32 on September 28, 1970; modified to F-104G Fighterbomber version August 20, 1971 at MBB (Messerschmitt)
JaboG 36 on February 22, 1972; JaboG 34 on June 13, 1975; operated with flightdate and crash recorder LEADS 200 according tech order "TA-1411"
EL-70/EL-73 Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) system was installed in the weapon system in the late 70s with tech order "TA-FL1191"
LwSchleuse 11 "F-104 Kommando" March 27, 1985; new camouflage scheme "Norm 83" in 1985; JaboG 34 on October 24, 1985
withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on May 18, 1987 with 3.623 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) July 19, 1988
BDRT airframe at Oldenburg AB on September 26, 1988 code "C078"; BDRT Jever AB in June 1994; stored February 1997 at Erding AB
stored at Baarlo, Netherlands on April 7, 1998 at BMW garage of Piet Smedts
restoration with parts of construction number 7029 (21+60 gun port) and tail of 23+01 in 2003; stored at Kessel, Netherlands August 2004
preserved inside fitness center "Fitland", an indoor-sports company at Mill, Netherlands November 18, 2004; June 2016 last noted.

copyright © Luftwaffe