F-104G VB+201 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB in August 1968

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6629, company model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien); RF-104G production in "Recce" photoreconnaissance version; coded KC+140 first flight September 18, 1964 at FIAT, Turin-Caselle
acceptance date by BABwFIAT April 12, 1965; camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"
VB+201 delivery date on May 31, 1965 to MFG 2 at Eggebek AB; project "Earl" (for MFG 2) with "AS.30" and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system installed
21+07 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1970
to MBB on November 30, 1978 for modification to the MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B; back to MFG 2 on January 29, 1979
October 5, 1982 to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 for installation of the AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment according tech order "TA-1469"
back to MFG 2 on November 22, 1982; withdrawn from use at LwSchleuse 11 on August 26, 1985; struck off charge order (AVA) January 10, 1986
MAP (Military Assistance Program) with 3.256 flight hours to Hellenic Air Force coded "FG-6629" on January 22, 1986 to 116 Wing at Araxos AB
last flight from 116 Combat Wing to 132 Combat Group (Agrinion HAF Detachment) on April 1, 1993 and withdrawn from use
stored at Agrinion AB in October 2017 last noted.

copyright  Hans Koning