TF-104G 27+86 MFG 2 (Naval Air Wing 2) passing the white chalk Cliffs of Mn island, Denmark 1976

TF-104G, construction number 583F-5916, model 583-10-20, built by Lockheed
manufactured by Lockheed and Messerschmitt (ARGE-Sd); assembly according contract lot 4; assembled at Messerschmitt-Augsburg, wings manufactured at Messerschmitt-Manching
ARGE-Sd parts (fuselage, wings and tail) airlifted to USA on June 21, 1965 with a Canadair CL-44D airfreighter of "Flying Tiger Line"
at Lockheed-Burbank assembled and test flights coded KF+216 at Palmdale in 1965; airlifted to Avio Diepen at Ypenburg AB, Netherlands on November 24, 1965 for reassambly
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date February 8, 1966 by BABwFokker
DF+362 JaboG 36 at Hopsten AB delivery date on March 10, 1966
27+86 ErpSt 61 at Manching AB on August 29, 1972; JaboG 36 at Hopsten AB on November 29, 1973; MFG 2 at Eggebek AB on October 15, 1974
Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in June 1975
withdrawn from use and stored LwSchleuse 11 on June 23, 1987 with 2.502 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) January 4, 1988
to Hellenic AF on April 8, 1986 coded as "TF-917" to 335 Mira of 1116 Ptx (Wing) 
flown to Agrinion on May 20, 1992; withdrawn from use July 20, 1993; stored Agrinion AB 1996 first noted; November 2009 noted coded "TF-917"; dump September 2017 last noted.

copyright  Axel Ostermann